A perfect low-carb marriage of eggs and beef... yes, please! Whip up this tasty gem anytime—breakfast, lunch or dinner—and dig in. Your taste buds will thank you!
- 3 oz. 75 g ground beef or ground lamb or ground pork, use left-overs or cook it any way you like. You can also use this recipe.
- 2 2 eggeggs
- 2 oz. 60 g shredded cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Arrange cooked ground-beef mixture in a small baking dish. Then make two holes with a spoon and crack the eggs into them.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese on top.
- Bake in the oven until the eggs are done, about 15 minutes.
- Let cool for a while. The eggs and ground meat get very hot!