Mediterranean superstars — feta cheese, olives, and pesto — unite in this creamy, easy-to-make keto chicken dish. Give it a go. Your taste buds will thank you!
- 1½ lbs 700 g chicken thighs or chicken breastchicken breasts
- 2 oz. 50 g butter, for frying
- 3 oz. 75 g red pesto or green pesto
- 1½ cups 350 ml heavy whipping cream
- 8 tablespoons 120 ml pitted olives
- 8 oz. 225 g feta cheese, diced
- 1 1 garlic clove, finely choppedgarlic cloves, finely chopped
- salt and pepper
- 51⁄3 oz. 150 g leafy greens
- 4 tablespoons 4 tablespoons olive oil
- sea salt and ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Cut the chicken thighs or chicken breats into bite-sized pieces. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add butter to a large skillet and fry the chicken pieces, in batches, on medium high heat until golden brown.
- Mix pesto and heavy cream in a bowl.
- Place the fried chicken pieces in a baking dish together with olives, feta cheese and garlic. Add the pesto.
- Bake in oven for 20-30 minutes, until the dish turns bubbly and light brown around the edges.