Keto fajita chicken casserole
- 51⁄3 oz. 150 g lettuce
- 4 tbsp 4 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Shred the cooked chicken into bite-sized pieces. Chop the onions and the peppers.
- Mix everything except for a third of the shredded cheese in a greased baking dish.
- Add the remaining cheese on top. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with leafy greens dressed in olive oil.
Want to cook your chicken from scratch? Here's our butter fried chicken recipe. So easy and delicious.