Keto fajita chicken casserole
Onions and peppers. Chicken and cheese. All made incredible with Tex-Mex flavors. Our quick and easy keto fajita casserole is a no-brainer for busy weeknights. Because FAJITAS.. but easier and cheesier.
- 1 1 rotisserie chickenrotisserie chickens
- 7 oz. 200 g cream cheese
- 1⁄3 cup 75 ml mayonnaise
- 1 1 red bell pepperred bell peppers
- 1 1 yellow onionyellow onions
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp Tex-Mex seasoning
- 7 oz. 200 g shredded cheese
- salt and pepper
- 51⁄3 oz. 150 g lettuce
- 4 tbsp 4 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Shred the cooked chicken into bite-sized pieces. Chop the onions and the peppers.
- Mix everything except for a third of the shredded cheese in a greased baking dish.
- Add the remaining cheese on top. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with leafy greens dressed in olive oil.
Want to cook your chicken from scratch? Here's our butter fried chicken recipe. So easy and delicious.