Quick green curry chicken with peanuts
- 8 oz. (1½ cups) 230 g (350 ml) , cut into thin wedges, cut into thin wedges
- 10 oz. 280 g fresh broccoli
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 lb 450 g cooked chicken breast, slicedcooked chicken breasts, sliced
- 14 oz. 400 g unsweetened
- 1½ tbsp 1½ tbsp green curry paste
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp unsweetened peanut butter
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1½ oz. 45 g salted peanuts finely chopped, for topping
- Peel the lower part of the broccoli stem with a potato peeler or a small sharp knife. Cut the remaining broccoli into thin rods lengthwise, so that the florets and the stem are still joined together.
- Heat the oil in a wok or a sauté pan, over high heat. Fry the broccoli and onion for a few minutes, stirring frequently, until crisp-tender.
- Add the chicken breast, coconut milk, curry paste, and peanut butter to the wok. Stir together, and let it simmer for a few minutes to enhance the flavors. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Just before serving, sprinkle each dish with chopped peanuts! Enjoy.