Keto taco meatza
- 11 oz. 300 g ground chicken or any ground meat
- 1 1 eggeggs
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp Tex-Mex seasoning, sugar-free
- ¾ tsp ¾ tsp salt, if seasoning is not salted
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp 3 tbsp salsa
- 11⁄5 cups (4¾ oz.) 280 ml (130 g) Mexican cheese, shredded
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp pickled jalapeños
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Mix ground meat with egg and spices and olive oil, until thoroughly combined.
- Spread the meat in thin flat circles (around 6 inches or 15 cm in diameter) in a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Bake for 10 minutes in the oven.
- Remove from oven and top with salsa sauce, cheese, and jalapeños. Bake for another 10-15 minutes or until the cheese has melted and got a nice golden color. Remove from the oven.
- Spread the onion and avocado on top.
- Sprinkle with cilantro, lime, sour cream, and possibly some red chili for additional color and spice.
Treat yourself to your own guacamole! Just mash the avocado and mix with pressed garlic, cilantro and lime juice.