Keto taco meatza
- 11 oz. 300 g ground chicken or any ground meat
- 1 1 eggeggs
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp Tex-Mex seasoning, sugar-free
- ¾ tsp ¾ tsp salt, if seasoning is not salted
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp 3 tbsp salsa
- 5 oz. 150 g Mexican cheese
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp pickled jalapeños
- 1 1 avocadoavocados
- ¼ ¼ red onionred onions
- ½ cup 125 ml sour cream or crème fraîche
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp fresh cilantro (optional)
- ½ ½ limelimes (optional)
- 1 tsp 1 tsp red chili pepperred chili peppers (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Mix ground meat with egg and spices and olive oil, until thoroughly combined.
- Spread the meat in thin flat circles (around 6 inches or 15 cm in diameter) in a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Bake for 10 minutes in the oven.
- Remove from oven and top with salsa sauce, cheese and jalapeños. Bake for another 10-15 minutes or until the cheese has melted and got a nice golden color. Remove from the oven.
- Cut onion and avocado in thin slices and spread them on top.
- Sprinkle with cilantro, lime, sour cream and possibly some red chili for additional color and spice.