Keto chicken with herb butter
This keto meal is so quick and delectable, you’ll be singing its praises to family and friends! Melt a large dollop on top of this mouthwatering butter-fried chicken. You’ll be getting your butter on in no time - and loving it!
- 4 4 chicken breastchicken breasts
- 1⁄6 oz. 30 g butter or olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 51⁄3 oz. 150 g butter, at room temperature
- 1 1 garlic clovegarlic cloves
- ½ tsp ½ tsp garlic powder
- 4 tbsp 60 ml chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tsp 1 tsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp ½ tsp salt
- 8 oz. 225 g leafy greens, for example baby spinach
- Take the butter out of the fridge and bring to room temperature.
- Start with the herb butter. Mix all ingredients thoroughly in a small bowl and let sit until it’s time to serve.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Fry in butter or oil on medium heat until the filets are cooked through, and register 165 degrees (75° Celsius) with a meat thermometer. Lower the temperature towards the end to avoid dry chicken filets.
- Serve the chicken on a bed of leafy greens and place a generous amount of herb butter on top.
It’s easy to keep this delicious herb butter on hand! You can make it ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. And it’s versatile! This butter pairs marvelously with other meats—try it on steak, turkey, or pork chops.