- 1½ lbs 650 g cauliflower
- 1 oz. 28 g butter or olive oil
- ½ tsp ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp ½ tsp turmeric (optional)
- Using a grater or grater attachment on a food processor, shred the cauliflower. You could even slice it and chop it finely with a knife.
- Melt butter or coconut oil in a skillet. Add the cauliflower and cook over medium heat for 5-10 minutes or until the riced cauliflower has softened a bit.
- Add salt and the optional turmeric, or any other spices of preference, while frying.
Use the entire cauliflower, including stem, and leaves.