- 2 (8 oz.) 2 (230 g) ripe tomatoripe tomatoes
- ½ (51⁄3 oz.) ½ (150 g) cucumber
- ½ (2 oz.) ½ (55 g) red onionred onions
- ½ (2½ oz.) ½ (70 g)
- 10 oz. (2 cups) 280 g (450 ml) feta cheese
- 10 10 black greek olives
- ¼ cup 60 ml olive oil
- ½ tbsp ½ tbsp red wine vinegar
- salt and pepper
- 2 tsp 2 tsp dried oregano
- Chop the tomatoes and cucumber into bite-sized pieces. Thinly slice the red onion and green bell pepper. Arrange on a serving platter or plate the salad on individual serving plates.
- Add the feta cheese and olives, and drizzle olive oil and red wine vinegar over the salad.
- Season with salt and pepper according to taste. Sprinkle with dried oregano and serve.
Want a different look? Try cherry tomatoes or swap the colors around — yellow tomatoes with orange or red bell peppers are just as pretty. You can also crumble the feta and sprinkle it over. Different presentations, but the same classic taste.