- 3 3 ripe tomatoripe tomatoes
- ½ ½ cucumber
- ½ ½ red onionred onions
- ½ ½
- 7 oz. 200 g feta cheese
- 10 10 black greek olives
- 4 tbsp 4 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tbsp ½ tbsp red wine vinegar
- salt and pepper
- 2 tsp 2 tsp dried oregano
- Cut the tomatoes and cucumber into bite-sized pieces. Thinly slice the bell pepper and the onion. Arrange on a serving platter or, if possible, plate the salad on individual salad plates.
- Add feta cheese and olives, and drizzle olive oil and vinegar over the salad.
- Season with salt and pepper according to taste. Sprinkle with crumbled oregano and serve.
Want a different look? Try cherry tomatoes as we did. Or swap the colors... yellow tomatoes with orange or red bell peppers is pretty. Or crumble the feta. Different presentations, but the same deliciousness.