Keto stuffed mushrooms
- 8 oz. 225 g bacon
- 12 12 mushrooms
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp butter
- 9 oz. 250 g cream cheese
- 3 tbsp 3 tbsp fresh chives, finely chopped
- 1 tsp 1 tsp paprika powder
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Grease a medium-sized baking dish with butter.
- Start by frying the bacon until really crispy. Let cool and crush into crumbs. Save the bacon fat.
- Remove the mushroom stems and chop them finely. Sauté in the bacon fat, adding butter if needed.
- Place the mushrooms in the greased baking dish.
- In a bowl, mix the crumbled bacon with the fried, chopped mushroom stems and the remaining ingredients. Add some of the mix to each mushroom.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the mushrooms turn golden brown.
Not just for dinner anymore! These beautiful little bites also help fill out breakfast. Try them with creamy scrambled eggs or a cheesy omelet.