Keto bacon and mushroom breakfast casserole
- 10 oz. 280 g bacon, diced
- 6 oz. (2½ cups) 170 g (600 ml) mushrooms, quartered
- 8 8 eggeggs
- 1 cup 240 ml
- 1¼ cups (5 oz.) 300 ml (140 g) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp 1 tsp onion powder
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Fry the bacon and mushrooms in a skillet over medium-high heat until golden brown. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place contents of the skillet in a greased baking dish.
- Add remaining ingredients to a medium-sized bowl and whisk to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour egg mixture over the bacon and mushrooms and bake in the oven for 30-40 minutes or until golden brown on top and set in the middle. Cover with a piece of aluminum foil if the top of the casserole is at risk of burning before it's cooked through.