Scrambled eggs with spinach and smoked salmon
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp
- 2 2 eggeggs
- salt and ground black pepper
- 1 oz. 30 g baby spinach
- 1 oz. 30 g smoked salmon or cooked bacon
- Heat the butter in a frying pan. Add the baby spinach and fry until soft.
- Add the cream and let it bubble for a couple of seconds until creamy. Crack the eggs straight into the pan and stir so everything get well incorporated. Season with salt and pepper. Keep stirring until it's cooked just the way you like it.
- Put the scrambled eggs on a plate and serve together with smoked salmon or bacon.