Scrambled eggs with spinach and smoked salmon
What's a classic breakfast combination that stands the test of time? Why eggs, spinach and smoked salmon! It works for eggs benny and baked eggs, but the fastest and easiest low-carb way to get this tasty combo? A lightening fast keto scramble. Dig in.
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 2 2 large egglarge eggs
- salt and ground black pepper
- 1 oz. (1 cup) 28 g (220 ml) baby spinach
- 2 oz. 55 g smoked salmon or cooked bacon
This recipe has been added to the shopping list.
Making low carb simple
- Heat the butter in a frying pan. Add the baby spinach and fry until soft.
- Add the cream and let it bubble for a couple of seconds until creamy. Crack the eggs straight into the pan and stir so everything gets well incorporated. Season with salt and pepper. Keep stirring until it's cooked just the way you like it.
- Put the scrambled eggs on a plate and serve them together with smoked salmon or bacon.
Be sure you are searching for smoked, not cured salmon. The options available to you will likely depend on where you are in the world.