Keto pizza chaffles
- 4 4 eggeggs
- 2 cups (8 oz.) 475 ml (230 g) shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ tsp ½ tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 oz. 28 g parmesan cheese, grated
- 4 tsp 4 tsp , sugar free
- 16 16 pepperoni slices
- ¾ cup (3 oz.) 180 ml (85 g) shredded mozzarella cheese
- Pre-heat your waffle maker.
- Place all of your ingredients into a mixing bowl and beat to combine well.
- Lightly grease your waffle iron and then evenly spoon the mixture over the bottom plate, spreading it out slightly to get an even result. Close the waffle iron and cook for approx 6 minutes, depending on your waffle maker.
- Gently lift the lid when you think they’re done.
- Line a large baking tray with parchment paper and place the chaffles on it.
- Spread each chaffle with tomato sauce and top with pepperoni slices and mozzarella.
- Place under a hot grill until the cheese is browned and bubbly (approx. 2 minutes).
These chaffles are best eaten straight away but can be frozen and reheated.
They can also be stored, wrapped well, in the fridge for up to four days for lunch prep.
Feel free to add your favorite pizza topping like olives, anchovies, diced bell peppers, sliced mushroom and any other other keto-friendly choices.