Keto prosciutto-wrapped asparagus with goat cheese
- 12 (7 oz.) 12 (190 g) pieces of green asparagus
- 2 oz. 55 g prosciutto, in thin slices
- 5 oz. 140 g goat cheese
- ¼ tsp ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat your oven to 450°F (225°C), preferably with the broiler function on.
- Wash and trim the asparagus.
- Slice the cheese into as many pieces as asparagus, and then divide each slice in two.
- Cut the slices of prosciutto in two pieces lengthwise and wrap each piece around one asparagus and two pieces of cheese.
- Place in a baking dish lined with parchment paper. Add pepper and drizzle with olive oil.
- Broil in the oven for about 15 minutes until golden brown.
Make it your way! This recipe leaves the asparagus crisp-tender. If you prefer your asparagus on the softer side, go ahead and parboil them for a minute or two.