Keto prosciutto-wrapped asparagus with goat cheese
Crisp, succulent asparagus, creamy goat cheese and salty prosciutto create the perfect trio of flavors. So elegant, you’ll wonder if you should have dressed up. So simple, you won’t worry about it. And so easy, you’ll make it any night of the week. This recipe is provided by our COO Bjarte, and is a popular go-to meal in his house.
- 12 12 pieces of green asparagus
- 2 oz. 55 g prosciutto, in thin slices
- 5 oz. 140 g goat cheese
- ¼ tsp ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp olive oil
This recipe has been added to the shopping list.
Making low carb simple
- Preheat your oven to 450°F (225°C), preferably with the broiler function on.
- Wash and trim the asparagus.
- Slice the cheese into as many pieces as asparagus, and then divide each slice in two.
- Cut the slices of prosciutto in two pieces lengthwise and wrap each piece around one asparagus and two pieces of cheese.
- Place in a baking dish lined with parchment paper. Add pepper and drizzle with olive oil.
- Broil in the oven for about 15 minutes until golden brown.
Make it your way! This recipe leaves the asparagus crisp tender. If you prefer your asparagus on the softer side, go ahead and parboil them for a minute or two.