Keto baked goat cheese with blackberries and roasted pistachios
- 1¼ lbs 550 g goat cheese
- 9 oz. 260 g fresh blackberries
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp erythritol (optional)
- 1 pinch 1 pinch ground cinnamon
- 1 oz. 28 g pistachio nuts
- fresh rosemary
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Combine blackberries, cinnamon and sweetener, if using. Set aside.
- Bake the goat cheese in the oven for about 10 to 12 minutes or until it gets some color. Remove and let sit for a few minutes.
- Roughly chop the pistachios and roast them in a dry frying pan. Season with salt.
- Top the goat cheese with blackberry, roasted pistachio and rosemary.