Keto baked goat cheese with blackberries and roasted pistachios
This delicious oven-baked goat cheese dish wows as an appetizer or a dessert. But it is so tasty and nutritious you could even have it for lunch with a good salad!
- 1¼ lbs 550 g goat cheese
- 9 oz. 260 g fresh blackberries
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp erythritol (optional)
- 1 pinch 1 pinch ground cinnamon
- 1 oz. (32⁄3 tbsp) 28 g (55 ml) pistachio nuts
- fresh rosemary
This recipe has been added to the shopping list.
Making low carb simple
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Combine blackberries, cinnamon and sweetener, if using. Set aside.
- Bake the goat cheese in the oven for about 10 to 12 minutes or until it gets some color. Remove and let sit for a few minutes.
- Roughly chop the pistachios and roast them in a dry frying pan. Season with salt.
- Top the goat cheese with blackberry, roasted pistachio and rosemary.
We have not tested this with other cheese, which may bake differently than goat cheese.
That's the blackberry sauce.
We have a recipe for seed crackers.
Hi Mary! All of our recipes list the full nutrition information under the list of ingredients in the Nutrition+ tab. You can add the fiber back to the carb count to get the total carbs.
The recipe does not call for the sauce to be heated, but you can do so if you would prefer it that way.
I bet this would work well with Brie also!
Goat cheese comes in many different forms in different countries. If you can't get goat cheese in this format, brie should work well!