Elegant. Creamy. Comforting. Keto. Enjoy the magnificent flavor of warm Brie, paired with a savory blend of fresh herbs and toasted nuts. Your next cocktail party just got easier! Brie works beautifully as a dessert course, too.
- 9 oz. 250 g Brie cheese or Camembert cheese
- 2 oz. 60 g pecans or walnuts
- 1 1 garlic clovegarlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary or fresh thyme or fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Place the cheese on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper or in a small nonstick baking dish.
- Mince garlic and chop the nuts and herbs coarsely. Mix all three together with the olive oil. Add salt and pepper.
- Place the nut mixture on the cheese and bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is warm and soft and nuts are toasted. Serve warm or lukewarm.