Keto oven-baked Brie cheese
Elegant. Creamy. Comforting. Keto. Enjoy the magnificent flavor of warm Brie, paired with a savory blend of fresh herbs and toasted nuts. Your next cocktail party just got easier! Brie works beautifully as a dessert course, too.
- 9 oz. 250 g Brie cheese or Camembert cheese
- 2 oz. 60 g pecans or walnuts
- 1 1 garlic clovegarlic cloves
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp fresh rosemary or fresh thyme or fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Place the cheese on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper or in a small nonstick baking dish.
- Mince garlic and chop the nuts and herbs coarsely. Mix all three together with the olive oil. Add salt and pepper.
- Place the nut mixture on the cheese and bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is warm and soft and nuts are toasted. Serve warm or lukewarm.
If you're feeding a crowd, use a larger wheel of Brie. Just double or triple the topping ingredients and plan for more baking time. Serve with keto seeded crackers or thinly sliced pears or apples if you can tolerate fruit. Or alone with a fork.