Keto oven-baked Brie cheese
- 9 oz. 260 g brie cheese or Camembert cheese
- 1 1 garlic clove, mincedgarlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp fresh rosemary, coarsely chopped
- 2 oz. 55 g pecans or walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Place the cheese on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper or in a small nonstick baking dish.
- In a small bowl, mix the garlic, herb and nuts together with the olive oil. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the nut mixture on the cheese and bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is warm and soft and nuts are toasted. Serve warm or lukewarm.
If you're feeding a crowd, use a larger wheel of Brie. Just double or triple the topping ingredients and plan for more baking time. Serve with keto seeded crackers or thinly sliced pears or apples if you can tolerate fruit. Or enjoy on its own with a fork.
Mix up the herbs! You can also use fresh parsley or thyme to get new exciting flavor combos.