Craving a crunchy, low-carb snack? We’ve got one that only takes a few minutes to prepare. Salami & cheese is quite possibly the best combination EVER! Pop this goodness in the oven and before you know it, you’ll be crunching away! #LowCarbMmmmm
- 3 oz. 90 g salami, about 20 slices
- 4 oz. 110 g grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon 1 teaspoon paprika powder
- Preheat the oven to 450°F (225°C), or set your oven to broil (high heat).
- Place the salami slices on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Allow some space between the slices.
- Place a mound of shredded cheese on top of every slice, about 1–2 tablespoons. Sprinkle paprika powder or dry herbs on top for additional flavors.
- Place in the oven; bake until the cheese turns bubbly and golden brown. Check often so they don't burn.
- Remove from the oven and let cool. Once cool, the chips are crunchy and ready to be enjoyed!