- 3 oz. 90 g salami, about 20 slices
- 4½ oz. 125 g grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon 1 teaspoon paprika powder
- Preheat the oven to 450°F (225°C), preferably with the broil function on.
- Place the salami slices on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Allow some space between the slices.
- Place a mound of shredded cheese on top of every slice, about 1–2 tablespoons. Sprinkle paprika powder or dry herbs on top for additional flavors.
- Place in the oven; bake until the cheese turns bubbly and golden brown. Check often so they don't burn.
- Remove from the oven and let cool. After that the chips are ready to be enjoyed!
You can use any kind or shredded cheese you want – mild or sharp cheddar, aged cheddar, shredded mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese or you can mix different cheeses. You’ll get best results from a mix of cheddar and parmesan cheese. For additional toppings, you might add taco mix, onion or garlic powder or black pepper.