- 2⁄3 cup 150 ml parmesan cheese, grated
- 2⁄3 oz. 20 g (35 ml) chia seeds
- 2⁄3 oz. 20 g (30 ml) flaxseed
- 2⁄3 oz. 20 g (35 ml) pumpkin seeds
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix the cheese and seeds in a bowl.
- Spoon small mounds of the mixture onto the baking sheet, leaving some space between them. Do not flatten the mounds. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes. Check often. The chips should be light brown, but certainly not dark brown.
- Remove from the oven and let cool before removing the chips from the paper and serving.