Take your chips to the next level in a few minutes with one of Pascale Naessens' most popular snack recipes. All you need is Parmesan cheese and your favorite seeds and you're good to go! Scrumptious and easy to prepare, low-carb snacking has never been cheesier, crispier and crunchier!
- 2⁄3 cup 150 ml parmesan cheese, grated
- 2⁄3 oz. 20 g chia seeds
- 2⁄3 oz. 20 g flaxseed
- 2⁄3 oz. 20 g pumpkin seeds
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix the cheese and seeds in a bowl.
- Spoon small mounds of the mixture onto the baking sheet, leaving some space between them. Do not flatten the mounds. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes. Check often, the chips should be light brown, but certainly not dark brown.
- Remove from the oven and let cool before removing the chips from the paper and serving.