- 2½ oz. 75 g parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp (12 g) chia seeds
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp (20 g) whole flaxseed
- 2½ tbsp 2½ tbsp (20 g) pumpkin seeds
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix the cheese and seeds in a bowl.
- Spoon small mounds of the mixture onto the baking sheet, leaving some space between them. Do not flatten the mounds. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes. Check often. The chips should be light brown, but certainly not dark brown.
- Remove from the oven and let cool before removing the chips from the paper and serving.