- 5 oz. 140 g butter, at room temperature
- 1 1 garlic clove, pressedgarlic cloves, pressed
- ½ tbsp ½ tbsp garlic powder
- ¼ cup (1⁄8 oz.) 60 ml (4 g) finely chopped, fresh parsley
- 1 tsp 1 tsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp ½ tsp salt
- In a small bowl, mix together the butter, garlic powder, parsley, lemon juice, and salt. Set aside for 15 minutes, to let the flavors develop before serving. If prepared ahead of time, store in the refrigerator.
This herb butter freezes well so make a big batch and keep in your freezer. You can even freeze it in an ice cube tray to make defrosting single servings easier!