- 5 oz. 140 g butter, at room temperature
- 1 1 garlic clove, pressedgarlic cloves, pressed
- ½ tbsp ½ tbsp garlic powder
- 4 tbsp 4 tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tsp 1 tsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp ½ tsp salt
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly in a small bowl. Set aside for 15 minutes to let the flavors develop before serving. If you prepare this ahead of time you should store it in the refrigerator.
This herb butter freezes well so make a big batch and keep in your freezer. You can even freeze it in an ice cube tray to make defrosting single servings easier!