Whipped lemon butter
Simple meets delicious. Whip up the perfect combo of two of life's blessings... butter and lemon. Then put some on any dish that could use an upgrade.
- 7 oz. 200 g butter
- ½ ½ lemon, juice and zestlemons, juice and zest
- sea salt and pepper
This recipe has been added to the shopping list.
Making low carb simple
- Melt ¼ of the butter and cut the rest into cubes. Pour the melted butter, while it's still hot, into a bowl and add the butter cubes a few at the time while beating with a hand mixer.
- Beat until the butter is fluffy.
- Mix in lemon zest and juice and beat some more.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste; add more lemon if you like.
Go wild with add ons! Herbs are delicious. Or, try mashing in some finely chopped anchovies or some olive tapenade. Both will give a salty flavor that goes well with veggies or fish dishes.