- 3 oz. 90 g butter at room temperature
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ – 1 red chili pepper, deseeded and finely choppedred chili peppers, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon small capers
- 1 tablespoon shallot, finely choppedshallots, finely chopped
- ½ tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 10 olives, pitted and finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, mincedgarlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 lemon, use 1 tsp of the juice and a pinch of the zest, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon paprika powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- 1 oz. 30 g fresh horseradish, grated
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
Nutrition99% Fat0% Protein1% Carbs
- Stir together butter, salt and pepper in a bowl with a fork, which is easiest to do when the butter is soft.
- Add flavoring of your choice and mix thoroughly.
- Let the butter sit in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to let the flavors settle.
- Three ounces of butter is enough for 2–3 people, depending on what the butter will served with.