Flavored butter six different ways
Most people who eat keto love butter. So what's better than butter? Flavored butters. Make your own collection of flavored butters and enjoy the options all week long.
- 3 oz. 85 g butter at room temperature
- ½ tsp ½ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- ½ ½ red chili pepper, deseeded and finely choppedred chili peppers, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 tsp 1 tsp chili powder
- ¼ tsp ¼ tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp 1 tsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp small capers
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp shallot, finely choppedshallots, finely chopped
- ½ tbsp ½ tbsp Dijon mustard
- 10 10 olives, pitted and finely chopped
- 1 1 garlic clove, mincedgarlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp 1 tsp fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 1 lemon, use 1 tsp of the juice and a pinch of the zest, finely choppedlemons, use 1 tsp of the juice and a pinch of the zest, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tsp 1 tsp red wine vinegar
- 1 pinch 1 pinch ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp paprika powder
- ½ tsp ½ tsp onion powder
- 1 oz. 28 g fresh horseradish, grated
- 1 tsp 1 tsp white wine vinegar
Fresh mint butter
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp fresh mint, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tsp 1 tsp lemon juice
This recipe has been added to the shopping list.
Making low carb simple
- Stir together butter, salt and pepper in a bowl with a fork, which is easiest to do when the butter is soft.
- Add flavoring of your choice and mix thoroughly.
- Let the butter sit in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to let the flavors settle.
- Three ounces of butter is enough for 2–3 people, depending on what the butter will served with.
Three ounces of butter is enough for 2–3 people, depending on what the butter will served with.
They are great melted over steak or pork chops or chicken. They also go well over roasted, steamed or sauteed vegetables.
Yes, 3oz per butter flavor. There are 6 variations, so it would be 18oz total.