In this spread, the heavenly flavors of lemon and dill work their magic on creamy butter. Enjoy with tons of dishes... from fish and poultry to meat and veggies. Spread it on as thick as you want, and prepare for the instant yum factor.
- 2 tablespoons 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 51⁄3 oz. 150 g butter, at room temperature
- 3 tablespoons 3 tablespoons fresh dill, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch 1 pinch ground black pepper
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl and beat with a hand mixer for 1–2 minutes until the butter cream becomes fluffy.
Leave the cream cheese out for a dairy-free version.