Blue cheese butter
- 5 oz. 150 g blue cheese
- 3 oz. 75 g butter, at room temperature
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
- salt and pepper
- Grate the blue cheese coarsely, or crumble by hand with a fork.
- Add parsley and soft butter. Mix well.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
This quick and easy sauce goes well with most meat and vegetables, whether fried, boiled or grilled. It's a fabulous alternative to rich sauces that require careful cooking. Just throw it together, add a generous amount to your keto meal, and enjoy!