- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup (¼ oz.) 120 ml (8 g) finely chopped
- 5 oz. 140 g butter
- 1 tsp 1 tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp ½ tsp ground coriander seed
- ¼ tsp ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp lime juice
- Mix oil and fresh cilantro in a beaker using an immersion blender.
- Add butter and the rest of the ingredients. Mix for a few minutes until the butter is fluffy.
Why not make a big batch of butter and put it into an ice-cube tray and keep it in the freezer? If you do not like cilantro, just use parsley or any other fresh herb.