Do you love butter but don't fancy anchovies? Give this tasty anchovy butter a chance and you will be pleasantly surprised by how good it is. The butter has a round saltiness without any intrusive fish flavor and oddly enough goes great with grilled meat and vegetables!
- 5 oz. 150 g butter
- 1 tablespoon 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 oz. 30 g anchovies in oil
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Mix butter, anchovy, lemon juice, salt and pepper by hand with a fork or electric handmixer.
- Let sit in the fridge for 15 minutes to let the flavors develop. Store for 4-5 days in the fridge or a month in the freezer.
Goes great with steak and roasted vegetables.