- 3 3 large egglarge eggs
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp or
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp butter or ghee
- 2 oz. 50 g smoked salmon
- 1 1 , shaved, shaved
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp fresh dill, minced
- 1 tsp 1 tsp bagel seasoning
- Heat a medium skillet over medium heat.
- In a bowl combine the eggs and cream, mix very well with a whisk.
- When the pan is warm add in the butter and swirl the pan to distribute the fat. When it stops sizzling add in the eggs and let them spread on the skillet.
- Use the whisk or a heat-proof spatula to quickly mix up the eggs in shallow whisk. You’re not scrambling them, you’re fluffing this thin layer of eggs.
- Tap the pan down on the stove. Turn off the heat.
- Put the smoked salmon, dill and most of the scallion along the center of the eggs then use the spatula to lift one side of the eggs and roll it forward and over the filling until you have a tube.
- Slide the omelet on to a plate and garnish with leftover scallion and bagel seasoning. Enjoy!