Keto Caesar dressing
What’s a Caesar salad without a killer Caesar dressing? Luckily, you don’t have to find out! This out-of-this-world dressing was created specifically for the keto diet. Plus it’s downright easy to make. Enjoy it on a classic Caesar, as a marinade for chicken, meat, or seafood, or a dip with freshly cut veggies. Yes, yes, yes!
- ½ cup 125 ml grated parmesan cheese
- ½ cup 125 ml olive oil
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp 1 tsp red wine vinegar
- 1 pinch 1 pinch ground black pepper
- ½ ½ garlic clove, gratedgarlic cloves, grated
- ½ tsp ½ tsp salt
- 2⁄3 oz. 20 g anchovies
- ½ ½ lemon, the juice
- Whisk or blend the ingredients, except for the salt, in a bowl until the dressing is smooth. Season with salt and pepper to taste. For thinner consistency, dilute with water, adding about a teaspoon at a time.
Use it as a base for tuna or chicken salad (instead of mayo). Delish!