Keto Caesar dressing
- 1 cup (2¾ oz.) 240 ml (80 g) shredded Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup 120 ml olive oil
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp 1 tsp red wine vinegar
- 1 pinch 1 pinch ground black pepper
- ½ ½ garlic clove, mincedgarlic cloves, minced
- ½ tsp ½ tsp salt
- ¾ oz. 21 g anchovies
- ½ ½ lemon, the juicelemons, the juice
- Whisk or blend the ingredients, except for the salt, in a bowl until the dressing is smooth. Season with salt and pepper to taste. For thinner consistency, dilute with water, adding about a teaspoon at a time.
Use it as a base for tuna or chicken salad (instead of mayo). Delish!