Keto Caesar dressing
What’s a Caesar salad without a killer Caesar dressing? Luckily, you don’t have to find out! This out-of-this-world dressing was created specifically for the keto diet. Plus it’s downright easy to make. Enjoy it on a classic Caesar, as a marinade for chicken, meat, or seafood, or a dip with freshly cut veggies.
- 1 cup (2¾ oz.) 240 ml (80 g) shredded Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup 120 ml olive oil
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp 1 tsp red wine vinegar
- ½ ½ garlic clove, mincedgarlic cloves, minced
- ¾ oz. 21 g anchovies
- ½ ½ lemon, the juicelemons, the juice
- 1 pinch 1 pinch ground black pepper
- ½ tsp ½ tsp salt
This recipe has been added to the shopping list.
Making low carb simple
- Add the Parmesan cheese, olive oil, Dijon mustard, red wine vinegar, garlic, anchovies, lemon juice, and black pepper to a small food processor or a tall bowl to use with an immersion blender.
- Blend until smooth. Taste and add salt as needed. For a thinner consistency, dilute with water, adding about a teaspoon at a time and blend again to emulsify.
Use it as a base for tuna or chicken salad (instead of mayo). Delish!
Up to 5-7 days in the refrigerator.
Actual volume of serving size may vary, which is why we always list the number of servings, for more accurate portions in relation to the nutrition information listed.
This makes 4 servings. I am unsure of the total volume it makes. Yes, this is higher fat, which is what we want! Keto is very low carb, high fat. I do not know a good substitute for the anchovies.
You can click the Nutrition tab under the list of ingredients for the full nutritional information.
A keeper and a favourite!
Yes, this should freeze well. If the ingredients "separate" when thawed, they can be whisked back together.
That's very similar to our recipe. If you're happy with your recipe, there's no need to switch to make this one. We offer many recipes that can also be found elsewhere but sometimes they have our own twist on them, or we like to have them on our website to make it easier to find if it's a component in another recipe on our site.
Thank you for your feedback. The recipe team re-tested this recipe and updated the instructions to specify that this should be mixed with a high powered device such as an immersion blender or food processor rather than a whisk.
So glad you love it, Patti!