- 1 1 lemon, the juice and the zestlemons, the juice and the zest
- ½ (2½ oz.) ½ (70 g) or
- 1 1 green chili peppergreen chili peppers
- 1 cup 240 ml olive oil
- ½ cup (¼ oz.) 120 ml (8 g) chopped fresh parsley
- 2 2 pressed garlic clovepressed garlic cloves
- salt and pepper
- Wash the lemon and grate the zest. Be sure to only get the yellow part of the peel, not the white layer underneath. Squeeze the lemon juice in a bowl and add the zest.
- Split the bell pepper and chili and remove the seeds. Finely chop both and add to the bowl. Add all other ingredients.
- Mix with an immersion blender until the sauce reaches the desired consistency.