Want a splash of heat and color? Coming your way with this simple keto chimichurri. This tasty sauce doubles as a marinade or topping, so it has you (and the meat!) covered, either way.
- 1 1 lemon, the juice and the zest
- ½ ½ yellow bell pepperyellow bell peppers or green bell peppergreen bell peppers
- 1 1 green chili peppergreen chili peppers
- 1 cup 225 ml olive oil
- ½ cup 125 ml chopped fresh parsley
- 2 2 pressed garlic clovepressed garlic cloves
- salt and pepper
- Wash the lemon and grate the zest. Be sure to only get the yellow part of the peel, not the white layer underneath. Squeeze the lemon juice in a bowl and add the zest.
- Split the bell pepper and chili and remove the seeds. Finely chop both and add to the bowl. Add all other ingredients.
- Mix with an immersion blender until the sauce reaches the desired consistency.
For even more color, add a little red or orange bell pepper!