Keto cottage cheese sauce with chives
- 1 cup 225 ml mayonnaise
- 3½ oz. 100 g (110 ml) cottage cheese
- 2 2 garlic clove, pressedgarlic cloves, pressed
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp fresh chives
- ¼ ¼ lemon, the zest
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Mix all ingredients and let the dip rest for a couple of minutes before serving so that the flavors can develop.
Vary the sauce with your favorite seasonings – pink pepper, curry, paprika or cumin? Or maybe by using flavored cottage cheese. The sauce also works excellently as a dip.
You can swap the mayo for sour cream or full-fat Greek yogurt.
It lasts for 4-5 days in the refrigerator and can be served as a condiment to grilled food, vegetables and salads.