Wonderfully creamy. So versatile. Enjoy this tangy keto sauce on salads, meat, or chicken. And it works as a super tasty dip for veggies. Can you say winning?
- 5 oz. 150 g blue cheese
- ¾ cup 175 ml Greek yogurt
- 8 tablespoons 120 ml mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
- salt and pepper
- heavy whipping cream or water (optional)
- Break up the cheese into coarse chunks.
- Mix in the other ingredients in a bowl.
- Let sit for a few minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Dilute with water or heavy cream if needed.
Check out our mayo recipe for an extra, homemade touch. Try this dressing on a fresh, chopped salad, topped with some avocado. Or on top of our amazing cheeseburgers. Absolutely delicious!