Keto blue-cheese dressing
- 5 oz. 150 g blue cheese
- ¾ cup 175 ml Greek yogurt
- ½ cup 125 ml mayonnaise
- ½ cup 125 ml
- salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Place the cheese into a small bowl and use a fork to break it up into coarse chunks.
- Add yogurt, mayonnaise and heavy whipping cream, mixing until well combined.
- Let sit for a few minutes to allow the flavors to develop.
- Salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle with parsley, and mix well.
This dressing keeps for 3-4 days in the refrigerator.
Check out our mayo recipe for an extra, homemade touch. Try this dressing on a fresh, chopped salad, topped with some avocado. Or on top of our amazing cheeseburgers. Absolutely delicious!