A little guacamole just makes life better. This foolproof recipe is perfect for a snack with veggies or on top of grilled chicken or burgers. A must for your low-carb stable!
- 2 2 ripe avocadoripe avocados
- 1 1 garlic clovegarlic cloves
- ½ ½ lime, the juicelimes, the juice
- 3 tablespoons 3 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ ½ white onionwhite onions
- 51⁄3 tablespoons 80 ml fresh cilantro
- 1 1 tomato, dicedtomatoes, diced
- salt and pepper
- Peel the avocados and mash with a fork. Grate or chop the onion finely and add to the mash. Squeeze the lime and add the juice.
- Add tomato, olive oil and finely chopped cilantro. Season with salt and pepper and mix well.