- 2 (14 oz.) 2 (400 g) ripe avocadoripe avocados
- ½ (2 oz.) ½ (55 g) white onion, grated or finely choppedwhite onions, grated or finely chopped
- ½ ½ lime, the juicelimes, the juice
- 1 (4 oz.) 1 (110 g) tomato, dicedtomatoes, diced
- ¼ cup (1⁄8 oz.) 60 ml (4 g)
- 1 1 garlic clove, mincedgarlic cloves, minced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Peel the avocados and mash with a fork.
- Add the onion, lime juice, tomato, cilantro, and garlic.
- Season with salt and pepper, and mix until well combined.
For an even quicker guacamole, crush 2 ripe avocados with a fork, add 2 tablespoons sour cream, lime juice and salt. Avocado with a spoonful or two of salsa can also be a tasty shortcut.