- 2 2 ripe avocadoripe avocados
- ½ ½ white onion, grated or finely choppedwhite onions, grated or finely chopped
- ½ ½ lime, the juicelimes, the juice
- 1 1 tomato, dicedtomatoes, diced
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tbsp 4 tbsp
- 1 1 garlic clove, mincedgarlic cloves, minced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Peel the avocados and mash with a fork.
- Add the onion, lime juice, tomato, olive oil, cilantro and garlic.
- Season with salt and pepper, and mix until well combined.
For an even quicker guacamole, crush 2 ripe avocados with a fork, add 2 tablespoons sour cream, lime juice and salt. Avocado with a spoonful or two of salsa can also be a tasty shortcut.