Low-carb cream cheese with herbs
- 8 oz. 230 g cream cheese
- 2 tsp 2 tsp olive oil
- ½ cup (1 oz.) 120 ml (30 g) fresh parsley or fresh basil, chopped
- 1 1 garlic clove, mincedgarlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp 1 tsp lemon zest
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 (52⁄3 oz.) 4 (160 g) celery stalk, or other fresh vegetables of your likingcelery stalks, or other fresh vegetables of your liking
- Stir all ingredients into the cream cheese. Let sit in the refrigerator for at least 10 minutes to let all the flavors develop. Add salt if needed.
- Rinse celery stalks, cut into 2-3 inch lengths, and serve together with the soft cheese.