Low-carb cream cheese with herbs
- 8 oz. 225 g cream cheese
- 2 tsp 2 tsp olive oil
- ½ cup 120 ml fresh parsley or fresh basil, chopped
- 1 1 garlic clovegarlic cloves
- ½ ½ lemon, the zest
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 4 celery stalk, or other fresh vegetables of your likingcelery stalks, or other fresh vegetables of your liking
- Stir all ingredients into the cream cheese. Let sit in the refrigerator for at least 10 minutes to let all the flavors develop. Add salt if needed.
- Rinse celery stalks, cut into 2-3 inch lengths, and serve together with the soft cheese.