Low-carb strawberry smoothie
- 14 oz. 400 g unsweetened coconut milk
- 5 oz. 150 g fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp lime juice
- ½ tsp ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Using canned coconut milk (drain off the liquid) makes a creamier, more satisfying smoothie.
- Add more lime juice if you like.
Add 1 tablespoon of coconut oil if you want a more filling smoothie.
You may also substitute the coconut milk for 1¼ cups Greek yogurt if you prefer a dairy-based smoothie. If so, add a little water for a more liquid consistency. Have fun!