Low-carb strawberry smoothie
- 1¾ cups 425 ml unsweetened
- 5 oz. 140 g fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp lime juice
- ½ tsp ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Using canned coconut milk (drain off the liquid) makes a creamier, more satisfying smoothie.
- Add more lime juice if you like.
Tip from our Dietitian
If enjoying this smoothie for breakfast we recommend increasing the protein for a more filling and nutritious meal.
If you tolerate dairy, replace the coconut milk with greek yogurt and add 2 tbsp whey protein isolate per serving. Add some water for a runnier consistency if needed.
If you don't eat dairy products, eat a couple of eggs on the side.