- 14 oz. 400 g coconut milk
- 1 cup 240 ml fresh strawberries
- 1 tablespoon 1 tablespoon lime juice
- ½ teaspoon ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Using canned coconut milk (drain off the liquid) makes a creamier, more satisfying smoothie.
- Add lime juice to taste.
Add 1 tablespoon of coconut oil or any other healthful oil if you want a more filling smoothie. You may also substitute the coconut milk for 1¼ cups Greek yogurt if you prefer a dairy-based smoothie. If so, add a little water for a more liquid consistency. Have fun!