Spicy keto deviled eggs
- Place the eggs in cold water in a pan, just enough water to cover the eggs. Bring to a boil without a lid.
- Let the eggs simmer for about eight minutes. Cool quickly in ice-cold water.
- Remove the egg shells. Cut off both ends and split the egg in half. Scoop out the egg yolk and place in a small bowl.
- Place the egg whites on a plate and let sit in the refrigerator.
- Mix curry paste, mayonnaise and egg yolks into a smooth batter. Salt to taste.
- Bring out the egg whites from the refrigerator and apply the batter.
- Sprinkle the seeds on top and serve.
We've used curry paste, but you can use any chili paste with or without curry flavor, or try chipotle paste.