Keto smoked salmon appetizer
- 7 oz. 200 g smoked salmon
- 8 oz. (1 cup) 230 g (240 ml) cream cheese
- 1⁄3 cup 80 ml mayonnaise
- ¼ cup (1⁄10 oz.) 60 ml (2.25 g) chopped fresh dill or fresh chives
- ½ ½ lemon, the zestlemons, the zest
- ¼ tsp ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 2 oz. (1½ cups) 55 g (350 ml) lettuce for serving
- Cut the salmon into small, uniform pieces.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl, and let sit for 15 minutes to let the flavors to develop. Serve on a small lettuce leaf.
This salmon appetizer is incredibly versatile. Try serving it up on pieces of thinly sliced and toasted low-carb bread, or on a seed cracker. There are even more veggie options too! For fun, try it with other crunchy vegetables like sliced cucumber, bell pepper, or pea pods. Crudité and salmon? Oh, yeah.