Keto chili-covered salmon with spinach
- 2 oz. 55 g butter or olive oil
- 1½ lbs 650 g salmon, boneless fillet, in piecessalmon, boneless fillets, in pieces
- salt and pepper
- ½ cup 120 ml mayonnaise or vegan mayonnaise or
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp sambal oelek
- ¼ oz. (1½ tbsp) 7 g (21 ml) shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 lb (15 cups) 450 g (3.5 liters) fresh spinach
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Grease a baking dish with half of the butter. Season the salmon with salt and pepper, and place in the baking dish, skin-side down.
- Mix mayonnaise, chili paste, parmesan cheese and spread on the salmon filets.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until the salmon is opaque and flakes easily with a fork.
- Meanwhile, sauté the spinach in remaining butter until wilted, about 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately with the oven-baked salmon.
It’s super simple to make this recipe dairy-free! Just use mayo and skip the parmesan cheese.