Keto chili-covered salmon with spinach
- 2 oz. 50 g butter or olive oil
- 1½ lbs 650 g salmon, in pieces
- salt and pepper
- ½ cup 125 ml mayonnaise or
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp sambal oelek
- 1 oz. 30 g parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 lb 450 g fresh spinach
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Grease a baking dish with half of the butter. Season the salmon with salt and pepper, and place in the baking dish, skin-side down.
- Mix mayonnaise, chili paste, and parmesan cheese and spread on the salmon filets.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until the salmon is opaque and flakes easily with a fork.
- Meanwhile, sauté the spinach in remaining butter until it’s wilted, about 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately with the oven-baked salmon.
It’s super simple to make this recipe dairy-free! Just use mayo and skip the parmesan cheese.