Salmon salad with feta cheese and avocado dressing
- 10 oz. 275 g salmon
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp olive oil or avocado oil for frying
- salt and ground black pepper
- 8 8 cherry tomatoes, diced
- 4 oz. 110 g cucumber, diced
- 4 oz. 110 g feta cheese or goat cheese, crumbled
- ½ ½ Romaine lettuce, cut into bite size pieces
- ¼ ¼ red onion, slicedred onions, sliced
- 1 oz. 30 g olives (preferably Kalamata)
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp fresh mint roughly chopped
- ½ ½ lemon, slices for serving (optional)
- 1 1 avocadoavocados
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ ½ lemon, juice
- 1 1 garlic clove, mincedgarlic cloves, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat up a skillet or grill pan over medium-high heat. Add olive oil. Season the salmon with salt and pepper and sear on both sides until crispy and cooked to your liking.
- While salmon is cooking, prepare all of the salad ingredients and mix in a large bowl.
- For the dressing, add all the dressing ingredients into a food processor or mix it with a hand mixer until smooth. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Add water to prefered consistensy.
- Slice salmon and arrange over salad. Serve with lemon wedges and avocado dressing.