Keto fried salmon with broccoli and lemon mayo
- ¾ cup 180 ml mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 lb 450 g broccoli
- 1¾ lbs 800 g salmon, boneless filletsalmon, boneless fillets
- salt and pepper
- 1 oz. 28 g butter, divided or coconut oil
- Mix mayonnaise and lemon juice. Set aside for later.
- Divide the salmon into serving-sized pieces. Season with salt and pepper.
- Rinse and trim the broccoli, including the stem. Chop into bite-sized pieces.
- Fry the salmon in half the butter or oil over medium heat for a couple of minutes on each side. Lower the heat towards the end. Remove from pan and keep warm.
- Add the remaining butter or oil to the same skillet and cook the broccoli over medium heat for 3-4 minutes or until it is slightly softened and golden brown. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve the fried salmon and broccoli together with a hearty dollop of lemon mayo.