- 1½ lbs 700 g salmon
- 2 oz. 50 g butter
- 1 lb 450 g broccoli
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup 225 ml mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Mix mayonnaise and lemon juice. Set aside for later.
- Divide the salmon into serving-sized pieces. Season with salt and pepper.
- Fry the salmon in half the butter over medium heat for a couple of minutes on each side. Lower the heat towards the end. Remove from pan and keep warm.
- Rinse and trim the broccoli, including the stem. Chop into bite-sized pieces.
- Add the remaining butter to the same skillet and cook the broccoli over medium heat for 3-4 minutes or until it is slightly softened and golden brown. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve the fried salmon and broccoli together with a hearty dollop of lemon mayo.
Get started challenge
This recipe and the ones below are examples of the delicious meals you have on our Get started challenge. We provide a meal plan and all the knowledge and support you need to make low carb simple. It’s free and you can sign up at any time!