Prepare for a rodeo of flavor. This spiced up keto butter sauce will keep everyone around your campfire happy and satisfied. Enjoy life's necessities: Boots. Jeans. Cowboy sauce.
- 7 oz. 200 g butter
- 1 1 scallion, finely choppedscallions, finely chopped
- 2 2 garlic clove, finely choppedgarlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon 1 tablespoon fresh chives, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon 1 tablespoon fresh horseradish, grated
- 1 teaspoon 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon 1 teaspoon paprika powder
- ½ teaspoon ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pinch 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add the other ingredients.
- Whisk vigorously by hand while simmering until the sauce has thickened slightly. Lower the heat towards the end. If the sauce doesn't reach the right consistency, just whisk again.
- This vibrant sauce tastes delicious on vegetables, fish, seafood, poultry and all types of meat!
Serve cowboy sauce together with fried salmon and broccoli. You’ll find the recipe here!