- 7 oz. 200 g butter
- 1 1 scallion, finely choppedscallions, finely chopped
- 2 2 garlic clove, finely choppedgarlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp fresh chives, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp fresh horseradish, grated
- 1 tsp 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp 1 tsp paprika powder
- ½ tsp ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 pinch 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add the other ingredients.
- Whisk vigorously by hand while simmering until the sauce has thickened slightly. Lower the heat towards the end. If the sauce doesn't reach the right consistency, just whisk again.
- This vibrant sauce tastes delicious on vegetables, fish, seafood, poultry and all types of meat!
Serve cowboy sauce together with fried salmon and broccoli. You'll find the recipe here!