- 4 oz. 110 g celery stalkcelery stalks
- 2 2 scallionscallions
- 5 oz. 150 g tuna in olive oil
- ¾ cup 175 ml mayonnaise
- ½ ½ lemon, zest and juice
- 1 teaspoon 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 4 4 eggeggs
- ½ lb 225 g Romaine lettuce
- 4 oz. 110 g cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Chop celery and scallions finely. Add to a medium-sized bowl together with tuna, lemon, mayonnaise and mustard. Stir to combine, and season with salt and pepper to taste. Set aside for later.
- Add eggs to a sauce pan, and add water until it covers the eggs. Bring to a boil and let simmer for 5-6 minutes (soft-medium) or 8-10 minutes (hardboiled).
- Place in ice-cold water immediately when done to make the eggs easier to peel. Divide them into wedges or halves.
- Place tuna mix and eggs on a bed of romaine lettuce. Add tomatoes and drizzle olive oil on top. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
A generous sprinkle of ground cumin, curry, or paprika can add interesting flavors to the hard-boiled eggs. But don’t forget the salt and pepper!
Get started challenge
This recipe and the ones below are examples of the delicious meals you have on our Get started challenge. We provide a meal plan and all the knowledge and support you need to make low carb simple. It’s free and you can sign up at any time!