An elegant, filling and classic keto salad. Prepare ahead and serve with fresh greens for a quick and easy lunch.
- 4 oz. 110 g tuna in olive oil,drained
- 1⁄3 cup 75 ml chopped celery stalkchopped celery stalks
- ½ ½ red onionred onions
- ½ cup 125 ml mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ½ ½ lemon, juice and zest
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons 2 tablespoons small capers
- 2 oz. 50 g leafy greens or lettuce
- 2 oz. 50 g cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 4 eggeggs
- 1 teaspoon 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons 2 teaspoons white vinegar 5%
- Mix the drained tuna with the other ingredients for the salad, except for the lettuce and tomatoes. You can make it ahead of time and keep it in the refrigerator for a couple of days, this allows the flavors to really develop.
- Bring water to a light boil. Add salt and vinegar. Stir the water in circles to create a swirl using a spoon. Crack the egg into the moving water, one at a time.
- Let simmer for 3 minutes and remove from the water using a slotted spoon.
- Serve the salad and eggs with your choice of fresh greens and some tomatoes. Drizzle olive oil on top before serving.