Keto Thai fish curry
- 1½ lbs 650 g salmon, boneless filletsalmon, boneless fillets or , in pieces, in pieces
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp red curry paste or green curry paste
- 2 cups 475 ml
- ½ cup (¼ oz.) 120 ml (8 g) , chopped
- 1 lb 450 g cauliflower or broccoli
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Place the fish pieces snuggly in a medium-sized baking dish. Salt generously.
- Mix coconut milk, curry paste, and chopped cilantro in a small bowl and pour over the fish. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until the fish is done.
- In the meantime, cut the cauliflower into small florets and boil in lightly salted water for a couple of minutes. Serve with the fish.