- 1 oz. 30 g butter or olive oil, for greasing the baking dish
- 1½ lbs 700 g salmon or white fish
- salt and pepper
- 4 tablespoons 4 tablespoons butter or ghee
- 2 tablespoons 2 tablespoons red curry paste or green curry paste
- 14 oz. 400 g coconut cream
- 8 tablespoons 120 ml fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 lb 450 g cauliflower or broccoli
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Grease a baking dish.
- Place the pieces in a medium-sized baking dish, there shouldn't be too much room between the wall of the baking dish and the fish.
- Salt and pepper to taste. Place a tablespoon of butter on top of each fish piece.
- Mix coconut cream, curry paste and chopped cilantro in a small bowl and put on top of the fish.
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes or until the fish is done.
- Boil the cauliflower or broccoli in lightly salted water for a couple of minutes and serve with the fish.
If you can’t find coconut cream in your grocery store you can use coconut milk, but then use two cans. Let sit in the refrigerator for a few hours or over night. Carefully open the cans and remove the coconut water but don’t throw it out. You can save it and use in smoothies and other refreshing drinks.
Get started challenge
This recipe and the ones below are examples of the delicious meals you have on our Get started challenge. We provide a meal plan and all the knowledge and support you need to make low carb simple. It’s free and you can sign up at any time!