Keto Thai fish with curry and coconut
- 1 oz. 30 g butter or olive oil, for greasing the baking dish
- 25 oz. 700 g salmon or white fish, in pieces
- salt and pepper
- 4 tbsp 4 tbsp butter or ghee
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp red curry paste or green curry paste
- 14 oz. 400 g coconut cream
- ½ cup 120 ml fresh cilantro, chopped
- 15 oz. 450 g cauliflower or broccoli
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Grease a medium-sized baking dish.
- Place the fish pieces snuggly in the baking dish. Salt and pepper generously and place a tablespoon of butter on top of each fish piece.
- Mix coconut cream, curry paste and chopped cilantro in a small bowl and pour over the fish.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until the fish is done.
- In the meantime, cut the broccoli or cauliflower into small florets and boil in lightly salted water for a couple of minutes. Serve with the fish.
If you can't find coconut cream in your grocery store you can use coconut milk, but then use two cans. Let sit in the refrigerator for a few hours or over night. Carefully open the cans and remove the coconut water but don't throw it out. You can save it and use in smoothies and other refreshing drinks.
Get started challenge
This recipe and the ones below are examples of the delicious meals you have on our Get started challenge. We provide a meal plan and all the knowledge and support you need to make low carb simple. It's free and you can sign up at any time!