Keto tuna salad with capers
- 4 oz. 110 g tuna in olive oil
- ½ cup 125 ml mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp crème fraîche or cream cheese
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp capers
- ½ ½ leek, finely choppedleeks, finely chopped
- ½ tsp ½ tsp chili flakes
- salt and pepper
- Let the tuna drain.
- Mix together all ingredients, season with salt and pepper or chili flakes. You're all set!
- Serve with boiled eggs and LCHF sesame crispbread.
You can chop the eggs directly into the salad and add some hot chili sauce. You can also replace the sour cream with mayonnaise for a dairy-free option, or replace capers with olives or gherkins. Try it out with our homemade mayo—simply divine!
Another LCHF breakfast idea from Fanny Lindkvist, who runs a popular Swedish blog and the Instagram account LessCarbs.