Keto pimiento cheese meatballs
- 1½ lbs 650 g ground beef or ground turkey
- 1 1 eggeggs
- salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp butter, for frying
- Start by mixing all ingredients for the pimiento cheese in a large bowl.
- Add ground beef and the egg to the cheese mixture. Use a wooden spoon or clean hands to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Form large meatballs and fry them in butter or oil in a skillet on medium heat until thoroughly cooked.
This recipe works well for meatloaf, too. Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Press the meat mixture into a loaf pan and bake for 30-40 minutes. Meatloaf can also be sliced for sandwiches or luncheon meat.