Keto pimiento cheese meatballs
- 1⁄3 cup 75 ml mayonnaise
- ¼ cup 60 ml pimientos or pickled jalapeños
- 1 tsp 1 tsp paprika powder or chili powder
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 pinch 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 4 oz. 110 g cheddar cheese, grated
- 1½ lbs 650 g ground beef
- 1 1 eggeggs
- salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp butter, for frying
- Start by mixing all ingredients for the pimiento cheese in a large bowl.
- Add ground beef and the egg to the cheese mixture. Use a wooden spoon or clean hands to combine. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Form large meatballs and fry them in butter or oil in a skillet on medium heat until they are thoroughly cooked.
This recipe works perfectly for meatloaf, too. Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Press the meat mixture into a loaf pan and bake for 30-40 minutes! Meatloaf can also be sliced for sandwiches or luncheon meat.