Keto pimiento cheese meatballs
Cheese and pimiento-filled meatballs are just as delicious as they sound. Smart and handy, not only for a weeknight dinner but also as a low-carb snack or in a lunchbox for work.
- 1⁄3 cup 75 ml mayonnaise
- ¼ cup 60 ml pimientos or pickled jalapeños
- 1 tsp 1 tsp paprika powder or chili powder
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 pinch 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 4 oz. 110 g grated cheddar cheese
- 25 oz. 700 g ground beef
- 1 1 eggeggs
- salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp butter, for frying
- Start by mixing all ingredients for the pimiento cheese in a large bowl. Set aside for a few minutes.
- Add ground beef and the egg to the mixture. Use a wooden spoon or clean hands to combine. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Form large meatballs and fry them in butter or oil in a skillet on medium heat until they are thoroughly cooked.
- Serve with a side dish of your choice, a green salad and perhaps a homemade mayonnaise.
Do you want to make dinner even simpler? Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Make a meatloaf of the ground beef and bake for 30-40 minutes!