Keto pimiento cheese meatballs
- 1⁄3 cup 75 ml mayonnaise
- ¼ cup 60 ml pimientos or pickled jalapeños
- 1 tsp 1 tsp paprika powder or chili powder
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 pinch 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 4 oz. 110 g (225 ml) grated cheddar cheese
- 25 oz. 700 g ground beef
- 1 1 eggeggs
- salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp butter, for frying
- Start by mixing all ingredients for the pimiento cheese in a large bowl. Set aside for a few minutes.
- Add ground beef and the egg to the mixture. Use a wooden spoon or clean hands to combine. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Form large meatballs and fry them in butter or oil in a skillet on medium heat until they are thoroughly cooked.
Do you want to make dinner even simpler? Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Make a meatloaf of the ground beef and bake for 30-40 minutes!