Oven-roasted Brussels sprouts with parmesan cheese
- 1½ lbs 650 g Brussels sprouts
- 3 tbsp 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp 1 tsp dried rosemary or dried thyme
- salt and pepper
- 3 oz. 75 g shaved parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 450°F (225°C).
- Trim the Brussels sprouts and split them in half.
- Place in a baking dish and pour olive oil on top. Salt and pepper and add rosemary/thyme.
- Roast in the oven for 15–20 minutes or until the Brussels sprouts have turned a nice color. Shave parmesan cheese and enjoy!
For oven-roasted Brussels sprouts it's best to make them from fresh Brussels sprouts. If you can only find frozen Brussels sprouts I suggest that you boil them lightly and then fry them quickly in a frying pan with oil and spices. Add the parmesan cheese when serving.