- 1 oz. 28 g butter, melted
- 4 4 large egglarge eggs
- 2 cups (8 oz.) 475 ml (220 g) mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 4 tbsp 4 tbsp almond flour
- 1 pinch 1 pinch salt (optional)
- Pre-heat your waffle maker.
- Place all of your ingredients (save some of the butter to grease the waffle maker) into a mixing bowl and beat to combine.
- Lightly grease your waffle iron with butter and then evenly spoon the mixture over the bottom plate, spreading it out slightly to get an even result. Close the waffle iron and cook for approx 6 minutes, depending on your waffle maker.
- Gently lift the lid when you think they’re done. If they are cooked, they will release easily.
- Serve with your favourite toppings.