Keto waffles with blueberry butter
- 5 oz. 150 g melted butter
- 8 8 eggeggs
- 1 tsp 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp 2 tsp (10 g) baking powder
- 1⁄3 cup 75 ml (40 g) coconut flour
- 3 oz. 75 g butter
- 1 oz. 30 g fresh blueberries
- Mix melted butter and eggs. Add remaining ingredients and mix to a smooth batter using an electric hand mixer.
- Allow to rest for 5 minutes while you heat the waffle iron to medium.
- After properly heated, pour batter into iron and bake until golden. Baking time depends on the size of your waffle iron; we filled ours with 3⁄4 cup (11⁄2 dl) batter. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Mix butter and blueberries with an electric hand mixer and serve with waffles.
No time to whip up blueberry butter? Then why not serve the waffles with butter and cinnamon?
Go dairy-free and replace butter with coconut oil in the batter.