Keto pancakes with berries and whipped cream
- 4 4 eggeggs
- 7 oz. 200 g (225 ml) cottage cheese
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp (8 g) ground psyllium husk powder
- 2 oz. 50 g butter or coconut oil
- ½ cup 120 ml fresh raspberries or fresh blueberries or fresh strawberries
- 1 cup 225 ml heavy whipping cream
- Add eggs, cottage cheese and ground psyllium husk powder to a medium size bowl and mix together. Let sit for 5-10 minutes to thicken.
- Heat up butter or oil in a non-stick skillet. Fry the pancakes on low to medium heat for 3–4 minutes on each side. Don't make them too big or they will be hard to flip.
- Add heavy whipping to a separate bowl and whip it until soft peaks form.
- Serve the pancakes with whipped cream and berries of your choice.