Try these incredible keto cottage cheese pancakes and you’ll never go back to regular flapjacks! Our berry topping gives them just the right amount of sweetness.
- 4 4 eggeggs
- 7 oz. 200 g cottage cheese
- 1 tablespoon 1 tablespoon ground psyllium husk powder
- 2 oz. 50 g butter or coconut oil
- 8 tablespoons 120 ml fresh raspberries or fresh blueberries or fresh strawberries
- 1 cup 225 ml heavy whipping cream
- Add eggs, cottage cheese and ground psyllium husk powder to a medium size bowl and mix together. Let sit for 5-10 minutes to thicken.
- Heat up butter or oil in a non-stick skillet. Fry the pancakes on low to medium heat for 3–4 minutes on each side. Don't make them too big or they will be hard to flip.
- Add heavy whipping to a separate bowl and whip it until soft peaks form.
- Serve the pancakes with whipped cream and berries of your choice.