Keto pancakes with berries and whipped cream
Try these incredible keto cottage cheese pancakes and you’ll never go back to regular flapjacks! Our berry topping gives them just the right amount of sweetness.
- 4 4 eggeggs
- 7 oz. 200 g cottage cheese
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp [8 g] ground psyllium husk powder
- 2 oz. 50 g butter or coconut oil
- 25 tsp 120 ml fresh raspberries or fresh blueberries or fresh strawberries
- 1 cup 225 ml heavy whipping cream
- Add eggs, cottage cheese and ground psyllium husk powder to a medium size bowl and mix together. Let sit for 5-10 minutes to thicken.
- Heat up butter or oil in a non-stick skillet. Fry the pancakes on low to medium heat for 3–4 minutes on each side. Don't make them too big or they will be hard to flip.
- Add heavy whipping to a separate bowl and whip it until soft peaks form.
- Serve the pancakes with whipped cream and berries of your choice.