Try these incredible keto cottage cheese pancakes and you’ll never go back to regular flapjacks! Our berry topping gives them just the right amount of sweetness. So healthy, you could eat them every day!
- 4 4 eggeggs
- 7 oz. 200 g cottage cheese
- 1 tablespoon 1 tablespoon ground psyllium husk powder
- 2 oz. 50 g butter or coconut oil
- 8 tablespoons 120 ml fresh raspberries or fresh blueberries or fresh strawberries
- 1 cup 225 ml heavy whipping cream
- Blend all ingredients for the batter in a bowl with a spoon or a big fork. Let expand for 5 minutes or more.
- Heat butter or oil in a frying pan. Fry the pancakes on medium heat for 3–4 minutes on each side. Flip very carefully. Be sure not to let the cottage cheese lumps stick to the pan as they melt.
- Serve with blueberries or other berries, and heavy cream whipped until soft peaks form.