Low carb chocolate and hazelnut spread
- 7 oz. (1½ cups) 200 g (350 ml) hazelnuts
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp powdered erythritol
- ¼ tsp ¼ tsp salt
- In a skillet over medium heat, toast the hazelnuts until golden brown and fragrant, about 7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Place the nuts with all the remaining ingredients in a blender or a food processor. Mix to desired consistency. It will take a couple of minutes before the oil from the hazelnuts is extracted, which makes it creamy. The longer you mix, the smoother the spread.
Recommended special equipment
Blender or food processor