Luscious chocolate + hazelnuts = pure happiness. This spread is rich and creamy on keto pancakes, waffles, or rolls. We also like it as a dip for fresh berries. Talk about melt-in-your-mouth keto indulgence!
- 5 oz. 150 g hazelnuts
- 4 tablespoons 60 ml coconut oil
- 1 oz. 30 g unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon 1 teaspoon erythritol (optional)
- Roast the hazelnuts in a dry and hot frying pan until they turn a nice golden color. Pay very close attention – the nuts will burn easily. Let cool a little.
- Place the nuts in a clean kitchen towel and rub so that some of the shells come off. The shells which are still stuck can stay there.
- Place the nuts with all remaining ingredients in a blender or a food processor. Blend to desired consistency. The longer you mix, the smoother the spread.